Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Guatemala Bound!

Wesley and I are heading to Guatemala this week on a medical mission trip. We are going with the church that I grew up in - First Baptist Church of Dothan. My dad really wanted us to go on a mission trip last year, but having just graduated and starting a new job, we didn't feel like we could take a whole week off. We are both really looking forward to it this time! I am a little nervous that I am not going to know exactly how to treat the people there since my background since nursing school has been Mother/Baby, but I have been reading about the diseases that are most commonly seen in Guatemala, and I am praying that all of the info that I learned in school will come back to me! Please pray for our safety and the health of the team going and that we can minister to the sick people of Guatemala.

P.S. I am going to be Mrs. Wesley Pack in 200 days...but who's counting??

No comments:

Post a Comment