Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mom's Birthday

My mom's birthday was this past Friday, March 2nd. My older sister, Amy planned a surprise party for her at the Country Club with our immediate family. We had been planning on babysitting Jillian on Thursday and Friday night for months now, so Jillian came with us to celebrate Mrs. Mary's birthday! We all met at my parents house before dinner, so mom could open her gifts and cards.









My mom means so much to me! I honestly do not know what I would do without her! All of her girls are grown now and out of the house, yet she still spends most of her day doing things for us! I talk to my mom on the phone AT LEAST twice a day (usually on my way in to work, and on my way home in the mornings), and even though am 26 years old, I will rarely purchase an article of clothing without her approval! She is so unselfish and nurturing, and I am so thankful that God created her to be MY mother!

I won't tell you how old she is because she probably wouldn't want it posted on the internet...but it wouldn't matter if I did, because you wouldn't believe me! Doesn't she look great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment