Saturday, September 8, 2012

Playing house!

Well, I finally found my camera cord! Here are some pics of what we have been up to recently!

The previous owners had this sitting on the kitchen counter when we walked in the door last Friday.  A sweet welcome note with flowers from our garden!  It was so sweet!

My parents were a lot of help the first few days....they stayed busy lining kitchen shelves....

assisting with hanging ceiling fans....

Ta-da!

and recovering kitchen chairs!




I can't wait to post before and after photos as we finish decorating rooms!  Right now the only room that is close to being finished is the kitchen.  We replaced the brass hardware with brushed nickel and think that it gave it a new look.  I LOVE the lighted kitchen cabinets.  Now I have the perfect "home" for our fine china and crystal.

Before

After

another view of the kitchen

and I FINALLY have the counter space for my mixer!


Ok, that's pretty much all for now.  The rest of the house is "un-done" at this point, but hopefully I'll have more "after" pictures to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment