Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Progress on the house!

Just when I thought that Wesley and I were so much alike and had so much in common....he proves me wrong! If someone told me, "Kathryn, you have 2 weeks before starting work to relax," I would enjoy every second by RELAXING!  Not Wesley!  He cannot sit still!  I must say though that I have benefited from his work ethic!  Our study got finished this week, he has replaced 9 brass/gold light fixtures with more modern brushed nickel ones, he has vacuumed, swept, and our front and backyard look so much better!  

Here are a few BEFORE pictures of the 4th bedroom which we made our study.




And AFTER pics:


 



Wesley still has 4 days off before he starts work. There is no telling what else will get accomplished!!


No comments:

Post a Comment