Thursday, February 25, 2010

Almost here!!!

Only 16 more days and we will be headed here: I cannot believe that these 8 months of engagement have flown by so fast! Maybe it is because we have been so busy!

My wonderful co-workers at EAMC gave me a Bridal Shower at the beginning of the month. It was such a great shower and I feel so blessed to have such loving and supportive co-workers!
I couldn't belive how much snow that we got in Auburn last week! It was so pretty outside! But the snow didn't stop Wesley from using his new grilling meat thermometer!
This past Saturday, we had our last wedding shower/party. We had a "casual" dinner party hosted at the Shaw's house in Dothan. It was a sit-down dinner and the hostesses used all of their fine china and silver! It was so much fun getting to visit with friends one more time before the wedding weekend. I will post pictures of the party soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment