Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bachelorette Weekend in Nashville!!!

We just got back from Nashville for my Bachelorette weekend, and had a BLAST....all thanks to this girl who organized the whole trip down to the last detail!!! They dressed me in Bachy gear: a veil, sash, and a glow in the dark ring!
The first night we ate dinner at a cool restaurant called Cabana! The food was delicious! Wesley's sister, Jennifer, met us for dinner...we had to get a pic with our BLING! Then we went out downtown to a place called The Stage! Day 2: We woke up and got ready for the HUMMER LIMO to pick us up!!! (This is where we had my lingere shower!!) Then, Saturday night we ate at Lime and went back to Bethany and Jenny's house and played games, snacked, and laughed at each other! It was the best weekend!!!

Alana has all of the big group pics on her camera, so I will add them when I get copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment