Monday, April 19, 2010

Springtime!

I am loving this warm weather! I love that all of the flowers are in bloom.

Wesley and I had been noticing a robin flying back and forth from one of our hanging plants, so I asked Wesley to take it down so that I could look in it, and this is what we saw....

I can't wait until the eggs hatch and there are 4 baby birds!

We had our first dinner guests the other night! Anthony Cain (one of Wesley's groomsmen) and his fiance Kelly came over and we grilled out burgers! It was a burger recipe that Kelly had seen that day on Rachel Ray, and they were delicious!

We loved entertaining in our home! Our house is looking much more inviting now that Amy and Mom came to spruce things up!



On Saturday, we drove to Dothan for a wedding and then went to an engagement party for my two good friends, Bethany and William.

William and I are best friends from high school, and Bethany and I are best friends from college! We are looking so forward to their wedding in Orlando on May 15th!

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn,

    Your flowers and table look great. I know you are so glad your house is coming together. It just takes time! Hope to see you two soon. I'm out of town this weekend, but call us soon!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete