Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bethany's Bachelorette Party


This weekend we had Bethany's Bachelorette party at Lindsay's lake house on Lake Mitchell. It was my first night away from Wesley since we have been married, but it was so nice to have 24 hours of girl time! I got to the lake around 9:30 am on Saturday and met up with everyone. Unfortunately the sky was a little overcast and gray, but it didn't stop us from having a great time!


We spent a lot of time sitting on the dock and talking, had Bethany's lingere shower and played games, ate a TON of great food, rode jet-skis, and watched "It's Complicated".




It was such a fun getaway! In just two short weeks, we will be in Orlando for the wedding. Looking forward to being with all of these girls again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It must have been so much fun. I am also getting married in one of the finest event locations. I know my friends are planning a surprise for me so I cannot really tell you about how my bachelorette party is going to be like but I really enjoyed going through this post.

    ReplyDelete