Friday, July 9, 2010

Birthday celebration!


Last night I drove to Birmingham to celebrate the birthdays of two of my best friends from high school, Maggie and Julie. We ate dinner at an Italian restaurant called Mafiaoza's. It was so much fun to catch up with everyone in person.


Maggie and her husband, Blake, are expecting a baby girl in December, and it was so exciting to finally get to see her baby bump!




Earlier today, my mom sent me an e-mail about the importance of having girl friends in your life. It made me so thankful to still be so close to this same group of girls who have known me since I was in the 8th grade. I have been so blessed to find great girl friends in Auburn, too! My prayer is the Lord will continue to bless me with a great group of friends in Panama City.

No comments:

Post a Comment