Thursday, July 1, 2010

Entertainers :)

Wesley and I hosted our first party last night. We had an wedding shower for our good friends, Anthony Cain and Kelly Sarama. I was nervous about how everyone was going to fit into our tiny house, but it all worked out and we all had a good time. Wesley helped me so much by cleaning and running last minute errands, but I still wasn't exactly sure how exactly I was going to get all of the food prepared in time as well as get the house ready for company...so I called in the troops! Amy and Mom were happy to drive up and help! They brought brownies and chess squares with them.


Here are some pics that I took during the party!







1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see the engagement party you hosted went off without a hitch! Everything looks so great, and I'm sure everyone had a great time! : )

    ReplyDelete