Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We have had a great Labor Day weekend. I was pretty wiped out after working nights last week, and it was so nice to spend a weekend at home...especially since Wesley had a long weekend off. We both would have LOVED to have been in Jordan Hare Stadium on Saturday, but it was nice to rest up and spend time in PC.

One of my best friends from high school, Mary Neal, and her family were in town staying at their beach house. Wesley and I went to their house on Friday night and visited, and then we all ended up at Beef-O-Brady's in Lynn Haven to watch the football games on Saturday.


Amy and my mom came to town on Sunday. They were here when Wesley and I got out of church and we all went to lunch at Uncle Ernie's on St. Andrew's Bay. We left Wesley at home to study while we went to Seaside to shop for the day.



I was planning on having to work on Monday night, but woke up on Monday with voice-mail that said that census in the NICU was low and that they were not going to need me. Wesley and I went to the gym and then spent the afternoon on the beach!



It was a pretty perfect weekend! I got to spend time with my husband, my family, and friends! Couldn't ask for much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment