Friday, October 1, 2010

Don't cry over spilt milk....

OR spilt green bean casserole!! Last night we were going to have a delicious dinner. My mom made some wonderful white wine chicken and froze it for us. Our plan was to heat that and have sweet potatoes, and I asked Wesley what other side he wanted me to fix. He said either squash casserole or green bean casserole. I thought that green bean casserole sounded so good, so I went to Publix and got all of the ingredients. I guess I got a little too excited about our dinner, and when I pulled the casserole out of the oven, I didn't get a good grip and dropped it!!!!!!!! It doesn't look nearly as appetizing when it is out of the casserole dish. We had to wait for the oven to cool before we could really scrub it and the storage space under the oven.



In other news, I am LOVING this fall weather. It has inspired me to start decorating for fall. I am not doing too much this year because I won't have a lot of space to store the decorations that I buy, but I was excited to decorate a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment