Monday, February 21, 2011

February in PC

The weather this weekend was absolutely PERFECT! 73-78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! Joy and I took Jillian to the beach all day on Saturday while the boys studied. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. It makes me excited that Spring is right around the corner.






This past weekend was a lot of fun! On Friday, Bethany stopped by on her way to the airport in PC. We got to visit for several hours and then she helped me make enchiladas for the first "Anesthesia Wives Club" dinner party! (Sorry that I look so terrible in this pic...had not taken a shower and had only had 4 hours of sleep since I worked the night before)



The party was a lot of fun! It was Mexican themed and everyone brought a dish. It was good hearing from some of the wives in the upper class about how things get so much better in a few months when the students are through with the classroom aspect of school and just have clinicals. And of course there was a lot of gossip...but I kinda liked hearing the scoop! :)

Then on Sunday after chuch, I went to a baby shower for a co-worker at Unlce Ernie's. We sat outside with a great view of the Bay. Then I got to spend the evening with Wesley at home!

It was a busy weekend, but a lot of fun! I am so thankful for how the Lord has blessed us here with such sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment