Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dealing with Adulthood

I've decided that it is not always fun being a grown-up! Today we talked to a State Farm saleswoman for an hour and a half about renter's insurance, car insurance, personal property insurance, and life insurance! After an hour and a half, I got delirious! I know that she thought that I was childish, but I honestly couldn't sit there and pay attention that long! I started playing with Wesley's phone and taking pictures, and Wesley looked at the woman and said, "She doesn't really like all of this grown-up stuff! We accidentally left her Game-boy in the car!" It was all that I could do to not burst out laughing! Bad news is that we made an appointment to meet with her again on Thursday!

We also joined a gym today called Health Plex. It is directly across the street from our townhouse and shares a parking lot with Wesley's school. We bought a washer and dryer from Lowe's and bought me a few scrubs to wear to work.

It was no day at the beach, but we are getting things accomplished! Hopefully by the end of the week we will have run all of our errands and can enjoy the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment