Friday, August 6, 2010

A few pics of the new house :)

We have LOVED this week in Panama City! Now that most of the boxes are unpacked, we have been able to enjoy the beach and the pool. It has felt like a vacation which is nice since I start my new job on Monday. Here are some pics of the new house. (Please know that our house is not completely unpacked and we still have some decorating to do, but this is what it looks like so far!!)





(This is the love seat in the upsairs den/study. I didn't put a pic of the whole room on here because we still have some unpacking to do!)




Beacuse our porch is screened in, we have to bring the grill outside to use it. Here is a pic of Wesley grilled out hamburgers on Wednesday night! They were delicious!

We just saw on the news that The Obama's are going to be in Panama City August 14-15th! I better stop blogging and start cleaning...they will probably want to stop by for a visit!

1 comment:

  1. Katherine, so glad I found you on here! We miss you here in Alabama! Hope all is going well with you and Wes. I have just started Mike and me a blog....check us out growinginourlove.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete