Monday, November 22, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Neal Pettus

This past weekend Wesley and I headed to Montgomery for Erin and Neal's wedding weekend. We picked Alana up in Dothan on our way and it was so great getting to catch up with her and hear all about their new life in Washington! When we got into town we went straight to the bridesmaid luncheon at Michael's Table.



The rehearsal dinner was Friday night at the Capitol City Club. It was so much fun getting to celebrate with so many friends!


The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the reception was so much fun! Delicious food, a wondeful band, and a great location!!! Plus, all of my best friends from high school and college were there!!!






I met Erin at Camp War Eagle before college and we have been best friends since. We pledged Chi O together and she was my suite mate in the dorms Sophomore year, roommate Junior and Senior year at the Chi O Mansion, and then we lived together while I was a nurse and she was in grad school. Erin has the ability to make a complete stranger feel like a best friend! She has seen me at my worst (when I would freak out becuase I got ANOTHER speeding ticket or the time our house got broken in to and I had a meltdown!!) and at my best! I hope that she and Neal are having a wonderful time in Big Sky, Montana!

1 comment: