Monday, November 22, 2010

So Very Thankful :)

This year I feel like I have more to be thankful for than ever before! Here is my Top 10 list of things that I am thankful for this year:

1. Jesus was sent to die on the cross so that I could have eternal life! If I had nothing else, that would be reason enough to be thankful!

2. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me so well! He is so selfless! If I had known that being married to him would be this wonderful, I would have married him after our first date (ok, maybe our 3rd date...I wasn't sure that I even liked him after our first date! ha!). Seriously, I didn't even know that it was possible to love someone as much as I love him!

3. I have such a wonderful family who I love so much!

4. Our good health.

5. The fact that Wesley got accepted to CRNA school after being an ICU nurse for only two years, and that he has been so successful so far with a 4.o grade point average! The Lord is truly blessing him and continues to reassure us that this is His plan for our lives.

6. Our home in Panama City and the fact that we have cars to drive.

7. My job as a NICU nurse and the fact that I am able to support us while Wesley is in school.

8. Great friends in our lives!!! Friends make life so much more fun, and the Lord has blessed us richly with people that we LOVE to hang out with.

9. The fact that our pantry, refrigerator, and freezer are FULL. There are so many people in the world that can't say that, and we take this for granted everyday.

10. Last but not least, I am thankful for our country and for the people that fight and have fought to give us our freedom.


I am a little sad that I have to work this Thanksgiving, but Wesley is going to drive to Dothan and eat with my family...that way he can also bring me back a plate of Thanksgiving food to eat before work tomorrow night!

I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and will take the time to count your blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn that is truly a great list of blessings, but you just wait till you have a child who grows up to be like you!!!!! Your mother and I are the most blessed!!!! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete